Partner with Grace Village to provide a meaningful corporate childcare solution to your workforce, their families and of course your company as a whole.
As part of the greater Huntingwood community, Grace Village Early Learning Centre is proud to be a part of the local neighbourhood.
Grace Village is a place for families, children and parents to thrive, enjoy, be inspired and grow as part of the community.
We invite you and your company to come and visit our centre and consider partnering with us to provide a meaningful solution to your workforce, their families and of course your company as a whole.
As business owners, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We assist local businesses and their team to ‘come back to work more easily’, through quality and tailored child care and early learning programs for children 6 weeks to 5 years.
Grace Village is your locally based, child care centre partner and we work with local companies as they show leadership in this delicate HR area, increasing your standing as an ‘employee first’ employer, while reducing sick days and leave.
We offer our Grace Village Early Learning corporate partnership program to local businesses throughout Huntingwood seeking workplace incentives and value-adds for employees.
As an innovative and enriching early learning space, we see all the possibilities and dreams of children & family and are focused on a holistic approach to child care.
Through providing value adding services – such as home cooked meals, laundry, haircuts, fresh coffee on arrival and even yoga, premium learning opportunities for children – your employee’s families will thank you for being part of the Grace Village tribe.
Our free corporate partnership package offers employees from local businesses a range of exclusive benefits including:
- Priority enrolment at Grace Village*
- VIP service within the centre
- Lunchtime visits – allowing your staff to enjoy lunch with their children during breaks
- Barista coffee on arrival – providing your staff with the best possible start for their day
- Access to Third Space – providing Wi-Fi, additional meeting & shared work space for those last minute or early morning meetings
- Pre-cooked meals – available for collection after a busy day at work
- Regular yoga classes – to relieve the stress of the day
- Located conveniently in Huntingwood’s business park district, if there are any emergencies or additional requirements your staff are merely minutes away
- Yearly rebate for your Christmas party or staff fund for each staff member with children at Grace Village#
With such an inspirational space provided by Grace Village for little people to explore and grow a love for education and learning, your staff will have the peace of mind their little humans are being taken care of – allowing them to dedicate 100% to delivering results for your business.
With limited corporate partnerships available per year, we hope to hear from you soon.
For more information on our corporate partnerships, download our free information sheet, or contact centre manager Chantel Grace on 1300 854 388. Alternatively, fill out the form below.
*On spaces available where openings arise
# A limit of $50 per calendar year, per child after paying 3 months or more fees to the centre.